Sunday – BoInk – bottom left motif is done! 🙂
I have a bit of a sore throat, so I’m going to keep this short and go take a nap.
I was able to get the side seams done on my top, it fits, yay! Now I need to attach the sleeves – I went ahead and did the underarm seam and the hem while I was working through my frustration. Sleeves, lace & buttons, hem. Then hair and makeup and I’ll “model” it for you.
It will be hard, but I’m making myself wait until Tuesday to start on Fairy Sisters – I got all the vertical grid lines in, which will make it easier for me to keep track, since I just have to count to ten. I’m sorry the picture is lousy – I finished the gridding stitches at about 11 last night and just took a pic so I could be ready to upload today. I should have waited for daylight! The fabric is dove-grey Monaco – exactly like what BoInk is on, except without the wonky serged edges. The gridding lines are in a mint green, because that’s what I saw that had a full skein and a partial skein – and it isn’t too close to my actual colors.
Okay, off to rest and try to kick this bug before it gets stronger – have a great weekend everyone!