I’ve completed stitching on my TTE2 needlebook, but I can’t show it yet! It will be finished this week, and I’ll get it and PIF #2 to the post office on Wednesday, after I take hubby to his interview. 🙂
BoInk – not a lot accomplished. I got the orange in, and finished the foot on the right. And I started the purple. I didn’t have a lot of time for stitching on Sunday, because it was our pastor’s last Sunday, and we had a potluck after church.
I also started stitching on the Advent calendar for the girls. I know, I know, I said I was going to stitch one per day in the month of November. I’m so glad I started early. I’m a pretty quick stitcher, but I would hate to not finish in time because I was unmotivated or something. Plus, I have other pieces that need to get done in that time. So, what I’ll do instead is post pictures of the finished blocks, one per day, starting November 1. That’s how I justify things. 🙂
Crochet – I tried Tunisian/afghan stitch last night. I really like how lightweight the finished stitches are. And that I don’t have to turn the work. I read somewhere that you can cross-stitch on Tunisian stitch. I was skeptical, but after doing a few rows, I can see how it would work. I’ll get a few more rows done and take a pic. The sample I have right now is too small.
Have a good week, everyone!