I received another award! Angie of Tarts by Mom presented me with this (yes, I saw this a couple of days ago, I’ve been thinking about who I’ll give it to):
I’ve been raving about Angie’s soy tarts since I found her site, even before I received my first order. The apple crisp has a fresh, clean scent to it – more like a crisp, green apple. And the strawberry tarts I got for winning her comment contest are in my bathroom, in the baggie, making me happy. She also makes hand-poured candles. Soy is the most amazing candle fuel – it burns cleaner than paraffin, and will burn/melt completely away! And the warm melted wax makes an excellent cuticle oil – there’s my beauty consultant tip for you. And all of Angie’s creations are hand-poured when you order, triple-scented. But she uses essential oils, not “fragrance” so even fragrance-sensitive husbands (like mine) can enjoy them. Thanks, Angie, for the award, and your kind words!
Now it’s my turn to pass it on. Y’all know I think hard about this, and I want to nominate blogs that truly make my heart smile.
Here are the Rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate your favorite blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
1. Lady MacLeod – so many things to think about, and a little bit of vicariousness for me, reading about her adventures! We don’t see eye-to-eye on everything, but that’s what’s great about the world of blogging. Search her site to see some of the stitching she’s done over the years.
2. DebraAnn – she visits here and comments a lot. Another blogger with deep thoughts, and a lot of encouragement. And great talent!
3. Heather – she might be surprised that she makes my “heart happy”, because she’s a little sarcastic. But it’s nice to “meet” another mommy who loves her kids without being syrupy sweet. And she’s funny, and her kids are adorable. And her potty-training advice apparently worked. 🙂