TTE fob arrived safely in Portugal

I saw on the TTE blog that the fob I stitched for Mary J (cenouragata) arrived safely in Portugal. Unfortunately, I’ve lost the pictures I took! She posted some great images, though – you can see them here.

The cat is a freebie from – I added the lazy-daisy flowers. The geometric pattern on the back is my own (as far as I know – I drew it before I stitched it, so I’m claiming it). The cording is made from the threads I used to stitch. It’s stitched over-1, on 28-count ivory linen. It measures about an inch square.

As instructed, I sent her an Idaho postcard (but forgot to include the design details). I also sent her a stitch-gauge checker – she has a lot of crochet projects on her blog, so I thought that would come in handy. I’m glad she liked it – it was my first fob finish, and I had fun doing it. But I always feel nervous once something like that leaves my hand – I’m reassured that it does match things she likes!

One thought on “TTE fob arrived safely in Portugal

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: